Sunday, February 17, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge # 21

Well here goes ladies - my contribution to the Arty Girlz Challenge this week...

Hope you like it x

I made this card using a DL sized card, I covered the card in some patterned paper and matted and layered a stamped daisy image to green paper with a contrasting green stamp pad.

The stamp has two images (the way you see it at the top and then in reverse).

Then using a piece of stampbord I inked it with Tim Holtz inks and when dry stamped the reverse image with black stazon. Using a scalpel like tool I scratched out some shadowing on the image.

I then glazed it with crackle glaze and mounted over a piece of cross grain ribbon.

I'm quite pleased with the result and will use it again for other projects.

Here is a close up of the stampbord accent...


10 comments:

The Button Witch said...

Stunning card Angie and ur blog is looking fantastic too will be popping bk lots

Unknown said...

Oh my word Angie this is absolutely stunning......I have missed seeing your work for far too long, it's brill that your back in the fold of your online friends and crafting like a maniac again LOL

Emma said...

Great card Angie. x

Sandy said...

Wow this is so perfect. Gorgeous card.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and fab colours, love the stampbord piece

Julie Allain said...

WOW Angie this is stunning I'm the same as Jane I've missed seeing your FAB work and I'm so glad you're back (As you know)

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge I hope you join in again :) xx

Sian said...

Beautiful card Angie, love the colour

Jo said...

Love this card, but then you always make the best cards ;)
its a fabulous stamped image

Crissi Harvey said...

Aw Angie its a fab card love what you have done.. love your header to good ol jo does it again.

thanks for joining in witht the Arty Gir.lz challenge

Rosie said...

Gorgeous card Angie - love the stampboard... yummy!!