Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stampin Up

Well I've been a naughty girl and ordered some SU stamps last night - I shouldn't of but I qualified for a freebie stamp set and £15 worth of free goods to go with them so how could I resist...

Now I need to get rid of some stash to make way for new - think that the Cricut may have to go this time - I've only used it three times - I think after all these years I've finally discovered that my passion lies with stamping and not gadgets...

I've been having a read of the Arty Girlz blog this afternoon and I think I'm still in time for the challenge this week so I'm off to do some stamping now...

I'll be back later with the results :)

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Yeah Angie - can't wait to see what you do with your Stampin Up goodies! Come and check out the SU challenge site too!

Unknown said...

Well done on the SU goodies, they are fab aren't they!

hey and I'm looking forward to seeing your Arty Girlz entry too, oh boy do I love that blog!!!!

J x

Sian said...

Ummmm, naughty Angie LOL, I'm just jealous. Have fun with your lovely new goodies :)