Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Domino Keyring


I have been playing with domino's again today - I used a paper image of some fairies dancing on flowers on this one. I edged it with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Powder) and then glazed it with Glossy Accents and a sprinkle of glitter. It's not brilliant but its a learning curve and I shall keep playing.


Had a little play with microscope slides this afternoon too but I've cut my finger on the glass and can't carry on it's too sore :( - if it works out I will hopefully blog it tomorrow...

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love your domino Angie, its different too.

xx

caroline said...

oohh i love it,its bootiful

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful domino keyring Angie...hope you're fingers better xx

Fiona said...

Looks brilliant to me - hope your finger gets better soon