Saturday, April 05, 2008

Sunday Stampers - Green

This is my entry for the Sunday Stampers green theme.

I used a square white card and stamped a background text stamp (Judikins, Artists Signatures) in a darker green over green plain card. I cut out a square of darker green card and clipped the corners with a punch, I then stamped a Stampin' Up image onto it and embossed in black. I chalked the edges of the white card and added a piece of knotted green gingham ribbon to finish it off.

I hope you like it :)

7 comments:

carolann said...

Love this card the image is lovely

Hels Sheridan said...

Mmm, Gorgeous card hun, thanks for joinin in this week...Hels x

CraftyC said...

Like this card, think gingham looks good on lots of things and the script background is fab!
Clairexx

Sian said...

Beautiful card

Jo said...

wow! what a card!! wtg Angie xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Angie, in fact I love all your work.
Lesleyx

Fiona said...

I love it Angie - that's one of my favourite stamps too - its nice to see what someone else has done with it.