Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tag You're It Challenge #1 - Shades of Blue


This is my tag for the first challenge at Tag You're It - the challenge is 'Shades of Blue'.

I used a piece of shiny blue card and a corner punch then roughed up the edges with my SU tool. I then stamped the card with a Kodomo Inc stamp called Birds (one of my favourites) and embossed in white. I added a smaller tag and a with love sticker with some white and blue fibres. Lastly I added a bird brad.

Hope you like it?

Angie x

7 comments:

Sam said...

Oh WOW! Love the white embossing and that bird brad is gorgeous! Fab composition too!

Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge :)

Anne said...

Fantastic!!! Angie this is wonderful! I love that stamp you've used - I love the little bird on it - and the white embossing! It's gorgeous. Thank You for joining in with us - you'll love next weeks!! ;o)

carolann said...

this is lovely well done

Penny said...

Beautiful white embossing, how lovely!

Beth said...

Great tag, the white on the dark blue is stunning!

Angie C said...

Wow, what a lovely tag - beautiful

Anonymous said...

Love the white embossing! This piece reminds me of the old blue and white china only in reverse - really pretty effect!