Monday, April 21, 2008

TTA Challenge 4

For this weeks TTA Challenge 4 I made a tag with shiny cream card and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink 'Old Paper'.

I then added a broad band of cream organza and a piece of torn patterned paper. I added a La Blanche epoxy embellishment of a vintage lady and then added lace and flowers. I finished it off with ribbon, a brad and liquid pearls on the flowers.

I hope you like it? Oops forgot to mention I used faux stitching down the right hand side and at the top of the tag :)


5 comments:

Sian said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colour of the ribbon.

Julie Allain said...

Gorgeous tag Angie really really beautiful!!

Jo said...

stunning tag Angie *bows*

Fiona said...

I love it - love those colour primas too

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous!
Clairexx